How much is the deposit in order to reserve one of the vehicles?
- We require a minimum $200, non-refundable deposit to hold the vehicle.
- The remainder of the balance of the booking is due 7 days before the reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
- We understand that sometimes unplanned events transpire and cancellation is necessary. The $200-deposit is non-refundable, but the remainder of your balance will be refunded in full if done so before the 72-hour period before the day of your reservation.
- However, all bookings canceled within 72 hours of the reservation will be charged 100% of the total.
How do I make a reservation?
- In order to make a reservation, you need to call our office at (813) 343-2995 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Can I obtain a contract for my reservation?
- Certainly. An invoice and contract is generated immediately after payment of the $200-deposit. The invoice and contract will be e-mailed to your e-mail of choice.
Are the pictures of the vehicles featured on your website real pictures of your actual vehicles?
- Yes. The pictures on our website are actual pictures of our vehicles and how they look at this very moment.
What happens if the car I reserved has a problem and cannot make it to my wedding?
- Please understand that this is a very rare event and has never happened before; but, this could unfortunately happen with any transportation company. Nevertheless, we will make sure to offer you another available vehicle in our fleet at a discounted rate or give you a full refund including your deposit.
My wedding is not in Tampa, do you service my area?
- Call us and let us know where your wedding is! We have provided service to plenty of weddings all over the state of Florida. A distance surcharge may apply depending on the location.
How many passengers can your luxury vehicles, limousines or sedans carry?
- It depends on the vehicle you decide on. Call us and we will let you know how many passengers each vehicle holds.
Is red-carpet service available?
- Yes. All of our vehicles are equipped with a red carpet that our drivers will provide for your use at anytime.
What happens if it rains?
- All of our vehicles are equipped with umbrellas. We cannot offer any refunds or discounts for weather related issues.
How far in advance should I book my vehicle for my wedding/ event?
- As soon as you have confirmed your wedding (or event) date, church, venue, and reception location, it is a good idea to book your wedding car and limousine immediately. Our wedding clients book quite early for our specialty vehicles, therefore, you will want to make your reservation as soon as possible.
What are your hourly rates?
- It depends on the vehicle and location of your wedding or event. Please call for more information.
How do I handle the gratuity for the chauffeur?
- The industry- standard gratuity is 20% of your booking. We include the driver's gratuity when you book your vehicle, no need to pay the driver on the day of your event.
I would like to add additional time to my reservation on the day of my event, is it possible?
- If the vehicle is available for the additional time on the day of your wedding or event, then it is possible. The typical additional hourly- rate is between $175- $200 per hour; but, our chauffeur will let you know the rate for the additional time requested on the day of the event. You can either pay it in cash to the chauffeur on the day of the event or we will charge your credit card for the specified amount.
Is smoking allowed in the vehicles?
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in our vehicles not only by federal law but by our company policy in keeping our vehicles pristine. All illegal activities are strictly prohibited in our vehicles, including but not limited to, drugs and underage drinking.
What if I, or someone else in my party, causes damage to the limo?
- Damage caused by any client to any of our vehicles will result in the client taking full responsibility by paying the necessary costs of repair or sanitation services. This charge may be paid by either credit card or cash.
*Please call (813) 343-2995 for further questions or explanations of these policies.
Frequently asked questions And contract policy